Sunday, January 29, 2006

Financial Common Sense In The 21st Century

One of the comments that I will always remember from my dad growing up is, "Use common sense." A short comment, yes, but one that I feel is more important than ever when dealing with personal finance in the 21st century. I have created this blog to log my thoughts, note current events, and maybe even provide some guidance along the way about personal finance.

I am not an accountant, tax pro, certified financial planner, or anything of the sort. But, one thing that I am is a 28-year old trying to navigate my way through the forest of money options out there and trying to do the most with the little amount that I have.


I hope that if you read this blog and find something that you agree with, disagree with, or have questions about that you'll respond with comments. While part of this blog is to allow me to express some of my thoughts and distribute information, it is also my hope that this blog will allow me to learn new and better ideas to deal with personal finance.

No comments: